Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things I Hate- My Top Annoyances A through Z

A--Annoying People- They either need to grow up or go away.

--Anthills/Antfarms- yuck yuck yuck. My skin crawls just thinking about it. And why would you want a bajillion little crawly things in your room as pets? If they escape, I feel sorry for you

B--Bad Weaves- OMG How are you going to go walking around with your hair looking like a bird dive-bombed it and then try to act like you are someone's Barbie or Diva?? THAT DON'T MATCH!! Clearly someone lied to you because you are going around like your hair is the business and it isn't

--Bees- Bees are so annoying. It seems like everytime I go outside, a bee manages to make its way towards where I am. This always happens at school too

C--Conversations That End Up Where You Didn't Want Them To- Self-explanatory

--Concession Stands In The Middle of The Mall- I will only go to the eyebrow threading and phone case stand because that is the only one that I think is worth being there. The other ones are unecessary because I never see anyone going there to buy anything. The people who work at them also can be classified as annoying people. Now, I understand you are trying to do your job, but what part of "NO" do they not understand?? If people aren't coming to your stand, it is obviously time to go get a new product, one that people are actually interested in.

D--Dumb Guys- This includes guys who play with girls emotions, act retarded just to make people notice them, give stupid responses when asked a question, ignore people, and just do dumb stuff in general

--Dumb People In General--I hate it when people do dumb things to get attention, or just because they wanted to see what will happen. I also hate it when people are smart and don't do anything about it [ie, just sit around and goof off at school while the rest of us are struggling to get the concept and they already know it so they disrupt the class anyways]

--Drama Queens- Yes we already noticed you when you made your big entrance, so why go and make things more dramatic by shouting and cursing loudly with every conversation you engage in? Oh and by the way, crying about everything just makes you look immature and needy.

E--Evil People- They have it coming for them in the end.

--Every TV Channel Making An Effort To Broadcast A Vampire/Werewolf-Centered TV Show- Refer to "Vampires' Over-Exposure In The Media"

F--Fake People- I hate it when people sit up in your face and pretend to be your friend and then go talk trash about you behind your back. It's a shame. And then what makes me more mad is when you are fake and have friends, because those friends will eventually find out how fake you are, and end up leaving you. I also hate it when there are fake adolescents and adults think the world of them, or think that nothing is wrong with them, when their peers really know what trifling catfish they are. UGH that pisses me off.

--Fake People Who Have Friends- Refer to the above entry

--Fake Emo/Goth People- No, liking Twilight does not make you emo or gothic.

--Fake Vampires- Yes, Edward Cullen, I'm talking about you. People wake up. A real vampire doesn't sparkle and fly through the forest [unless he's a bat! haha]. A real vampire would be more like the Count Dracula or the vampire Lestat [heck, even Bill Compton/Eric Northman from True Blood]. Go read [or watch the movie] "Interview With the Vampire" if you want to see real. A real vampire has some scare-factor to it. Not teen sex-appeal [minus Eric Northman. He is real AND he has sex-appeal]

G--Girls Who Walk Around Half Dressed- It's simple. Put some clothes on. I try not to judge[who doesn't? We're all human] but everyone thinks poorly of you when you walk out of the house looking like you are ready for some pole dancing.

--Grasshoppers- Nastiest insect on the face of the planet. I always tend to get chased by them every summer. Maybe this summer I will be more fortunate

--Gnats- Most annoying thing ever. More annoying than annoying people

--Girls Who Come To The Store In Their Sleep Cap- Mmmhmmn...you know exactly what I'm talking about my fellow African-American friends.[If not, a sleep cap, well that's what I call it, is usually a silk hat with elastic around the edge that women wear over their hair while they sleep. It looks like a cloth version of a showercap, or it can be considered the old fashioned showercap.(I have seen old showercaps that are made out of cloth)] Someone needs to let these females know that they are not in the comfort of their home, so why do they see fit to travel to the store in their sleep cap?? They just look a mess!!

--Girls Who Take Other People's Men- Thieves need to be punished. They will get the ultimate punishment in the end.

--Girls Who Talk Trash About Others When They Are The Real Trash- self-explanatory

--Girls Who Think They Are Divas When They Really Aren't- Another self-explanatory one

--Guys Who Are Superficial And Go Out With Fake People- The sad thing is that most of the ones[guys] that you thought had the most to offer[ie, good character, trustworthy, etc.] are the ones who go out with the hoes who are only there for one thing [and it is not the guys love!!]

H--Hearing Only Half Of What Someone Said- And then you don't feel llike asking them to repeat it for the umpteenth time so you just drop it

--Half-Done Weaves- If it isn't finshed, please don't come outside looking like Halloween. We don't want to be alarmed by that sight. Do us all the favor and put a scarf [NOT A SLEEPCAP!!] or a hat over that.

I--Interruptions During Something Important- self-explanatory

J--Jokes That Are Racial- Now I understand that it may be funny [and I am guilty of at some], but you know as soon as that joke is turned around and made about your race by another, you are ready to fight. Just save the time and spent energy and don't say it at all.

K--Knowing About A Song/Artist Before Anyone Else Does, And Then When The Song/Artist Gets Popular, Everyone Wants to Act Like They Know More About Them Than You Do, Or Like They've Known About it Forever

L--Lady Gaga- Don't attack me for having my own opinion. I just don't like the chick :-P

--Liars- I hate liars so much. Especially when there is a whole family of them [personal experience!!]. It is the worst when the person lies to your face about something that is not true and you know otherwise, and they know that YOU know otherwise, and yet they still lie about it. I hope their teeth fall out

M--Makeup That Is Caked On- Please remove that cake batter from your face before it bakes underneath the house lights! I shouldn't have to take a chisel to chip away your makeup just to see your facial expressions

--Makeup That Makes Someones Face Look A Different Color Than Their Neck- Oh look! Here comes Two-Toned Tosha!

N--Nails That Are Rediculously Long- Especially the fake ones that hook over like witch/animal claws. If it isn't October, than you have no reason to be wearing those talons on your hand

O--Obsessive Twilight Fans- Thank You for ruining My Twilight Experience :)

--Old Weaves- Go change that mess or at least do something with it like cover it up so we all don't have to suffer from the sight/smell of that rat's nest.

P--Popular Cliques- I hate it when people go around in a group talking about "OMG We're popular!" I have nothing against them [sure it may sound like I am harboring some jealous feelings or something but I am not. I was perfectly content with the group of friends that I hung out with in High School] The problem is when they start to go around and make other people feel like they are not wanted, or are weird, etc. On the Tyra show one time, Tyra had all these different lunch tables set up on her stage, and she brought up a clique of girls who are considered popular at their school, and some kids who are considered losers/outcasts/Glee kids. The popular girls were SO rude to the not-so-popular kids and I couldn't believe people were acting like that on live television. I also hate it when people think that you have to be rich to be popular. I know plently of rich people who don't go around saying "Oh, I'm popular at school because I'm rich, and blah blah blah"

--People Who Stick Gum Under Tables- You are the nastiest people on the face of the earth

--Peope Who Don't Dispose of Trash Properly- ew. Seriously how hard was it to walk over a few more feet to the trash can?

--People Who Can Dish It Out But Can't Take It- If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Q--Questions That Are Asked After The Teacher Just Answered The Same One Being Asked- Seriously? Pay attention you idiot

R--Runs In Stockings- I hate how my nails always decide to snag every pair of stockings that I have. I even file/buff them before getting near a pair of nylons!

--Robert Pattinson- ew.

S--Stickers That Won't Peel Off- I have a sticker collection, and I hate it when I have to use extra force and what not just to get the sticker off. It is really bad too when you are ripping the whole paper in half.

T--The Teen Section At Barnes And Noble-I have graduated from the teen section but I went over there the other day to see if they had a good old book [The Georgia Nicholson Series by Louise Rennison] and of course they didn't because it was over-ridden with Vampire-Mania and Twilight things. smh

--Twilight- I used to like it, but now, I just laugh at it, because of what the media, Catherine Hardwicke, and Summit Entertainment have made of it. Now I just go watch the movies for a good laugh with my friends.

--Twilight Fans- See "Fake Emo/Goth People" and "Obsessive Twiligh Fans."

--Twilight Fangirls Who Cry over Robert Pattinson- You are wasting your breath ladies

U--Underestimations Of Others- Don't underestimate people. I have had it happened to me and it is not fun. If you underestimate, then you will have a great time being shown-up or embarassed by the victim when they prove you wrong [if they have the guts]

V--Vampires' Over-Exposure In The Media- Just because Stephenie Meyer got lucky when Summit decided to make a movie doesn't mean you and your lame, cliche vampire romance TV show/book will get famous. It just looks like you are trying to hard [ABC with your new vampire show!]

W--When People Spit In the Walkway- nasties

--When You Have Known About Something For A Long Time And Then It Suddenly Becomes Popular Out Of Nowhere- self-explanatory

--When You Get Yelled At For Not Doing Something, But You Were In The Process Of Doing It And Your Parent Was In The Other Room So They Had No Idea That You Were Doing It

--When People Get Mad At You For Having Your Own Opinion [ie, Not Liking Someone(Celebrity,Musician, etc)]- sheesh calm down it's my brain/body not yours. I have the freedom of choice, and I choose whether or not I like someone. You know you would be mad if i criticized you for who/what you like.

X--Xtreme- When people put and "X" in front of the word "Extreme." I don't understand what you have accomlished except for eliminating one letter.

Y--Yo-yo's When They Get All Tangled Up- SO annoying.

Z--Zebra Print-Clothing[Or Anything For That Matter] That Is Overdone- Tacky.

No comments: