Wednesday, March 10, 2010

These little boys can sing--no wait, SAANG!

As I was browsing the web [on Youtube to be exact], I came across a video of these twins named Darius and Demetrice. They looked so cute in their matching outfits, both with a half-eaten popsicle in hand, and then they opened their mouths to sing and I was in shock! I mean they were pretty good for their age![they are 10]They have a lot of soul to them and I can't wait to hear from them in the future!

Done Enough





On the Ellen Show [the song they sing sounds really good!]





So apparently they were on Ellen again [they must be like 11 now] and they sang the Jackson 5's I Want You Back



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGKu-n6RWw

Anyways, I will leave you to look them up on Youtube. They are so amazing! I will make another post with more child singers, one of which is truly annointed. Until then, keep it real! haha

-Laurel

No comments: