Friday, April 16, 2010

Coachella, Concerts, and Imogen Heap- fragments of my Friday evening

OK so at first, I was sad that I didn't get to go to Coachella because I have never been.[I don't get out much. Always wanted to go to a concert but never have the time/money, or they are on school nights/Sabbath] Now I am slightly fuming when I found out that Imogen Heap [I just died on the inside. Immi's music is heaven on earth to me, besides art, reading, and Vogue], Edward Sharpe & The Magenetic Zeroes, and La Roux are going to be there. Sometimes I wish my life was more eventful...like seriously. Now I am considering road trips once I graduate just to add a bit more excitement to my life[of course in hopes that I will get to at least one concert before I decease]...I have been dying to see Imogen Heap in person live in concert. Her music gets me through those days when I don't think that I will make it through. It makes me laugh, and I can relate to it. Especially since Ellipse came out. It's an awesome album. I highly reccommend it[of course, everyone has different tastes, so it will be recieved differently according to each listener]. On a brighter note, the fashion but has bitten me[it came back with a vengance!]. All I did was read the new Teen Vogue and I am sucking up fashion blogs like water! It all started with a little 13 year-old wunderkind blogger named Tavi Gevinson. She was part of the inspiration for Target's Rodarte brand. She skipped school to go to the March Jacob's show[ I believe it was Marc]. Also she gets to go behind the scenes at photo shoots, and, omg I left out the best part, she has AWESOME clothes! She has all the Miu Miu shoes and the cutest skirts, and accessories! I wish I were best friends with her! She is amazing! I feel like only 3 people will read this but that's ok. And if someone wants to judge me for sounding like a crazy person[werido, or over-obsessed fan], go on right ahead, cause it takes one to know one. At least I didn't do all that talking for nothing :) btw Tavi and Imogen's twitter accounts are: @TaviGevinson and @imogenheap


the lovely Imogen Heap


some shots of the oh so cute and tiny, Tavi Gevinson



No comments: