Monday, October 6, 2008

Randomness...as usual. But interesting stuff though

Well it is a month closer to the premiere of Twilight and I kinda can't wait even though it is going to be bad. I am excited though. Today I had to take this picture off of my friends myspace. It was a picture of Cam Gigandet, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner. They are the three actors who play James, Edward Cullen, and Jacob Black in Twilight. It was such an attractive picture [in black and white] that I couldn't resist it and now it is happily on my myspace profile.

My other friend burned me this cd of X-Japan and Versailles. It is AWESOME!! If you have the chance you should really listen to them!! X-Japan's song Xclamation is my favorite!! Especially the bass part!! Taiji is kickbutt!![I can't really say the other word I meant to say because adults I know read this blog!!] My favorite song by Versailles is Zombie. It is a good Halloween song.

I just realized that that was the first time I talked about music on my blog...anyways you should go listen to my awesome M.I.A. playlist on my myspace page if you are my friend on myspace. Otherwise, I guess that's too bad that you can't hear it. Actually the first song isn't M.I.A., but still the playlist is great!! The list of songs are:

1. Kaboom- Ursula 1000
2. Pull Up The People- M.I.A.
3. Bucky Done Gun- M.I.A.
4. Sunshowers- M.I.A.
5. Galang- M.I.A.
6. Paper Planes- M.I.A.

No comments: