Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random

I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas vacation. That is when I get a break from school and get a chance to finally finish a book that wasn't Japanese manga since school started!! It has been really stressful so far this year and I am very much looking forward to the next break we get from school or the next 3 day weekend. I am so exhausted and am getting less sleep since school started. But anyways, has anyone heard any good songs lately or heard of a good band or an interesting book??

I am glad that The Secret Life of Bees is finally coming out as a movie on October 13 or 17[I forgot] I really enjoyed that book and I am super excited for the movie. I think it will be good and it looks like Dakota Fanning finally chose a good part in a movie.

Oh well. Off to go do some more studying. =(


No comments: