Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update!!

I haven't been on here in so long because I have been OH so busy with school, you know being a senior and all, there is alot of stuff to do towards the end of the year. I have SO much to talk about though, from my choir tour in the Dallas, TX area, to the fashion and articles May issues of Vogue and Nylon, and even Sandy Bullock's recent uncovering of her adoption of the oh-so-cute Louis, who can make anyone's heart melt. Also, People gave a fabulous issue with their "World's Most Beautiful People" article. I made a mental not to blog about my favorites, a.k.a. Julianna Margulies, Zoe Saldana, Sandra Bullock, and Tina Fey. I might go back to making Youtube videos again when I can't make a blog update, because it would be easier to just stick the pictures on a slideshow after the video instead of dealing with all the formatting procedures that happen on here...anyways, I have to go finish uploading pictures to my Facebook accout, so anyways, keep it real! Follow my tweets to stay updated!

-Laurel :)

No comments: