Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Friend-Flock

Right now I am currently sitting in my friend Lauren's(@lkhattendorf) living room watching The September Issue. I know it has been ages since I last updated my blog, but this moment is blog-worthy, so I just coudn't resist it. It is now at the part where they are deliberating on photo choices for Sienna Miller's section of the magazine. Now Ms. Anna Wintour is a very interesting lady. Meryl Streep had her character on point in The Devil Wears Prada, minus the fact that they made her meaner than she is in real life, or so it seems. Meryl Streep is one of my favoritest though haha anyways, back to the subject. Anna also has a daughter named Bee Shaffer. She is kinda cool, minus the fact that she thinks that fashion is unecessary and she wouldn't want to be involved in it in her future life [how awful!!] It is a very interesting movie [so far]. I am enjoying this quite a bit. Also, Andre Leon Talley is hilarious [as always], and Thakoon is adorable!! More later!

xxLaurel

No comments: