Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tumblr Troubles

So, I make a tumblr so people might actually read what I post, but no. What happens instead? I end up reblogging the heck out of all cute, food, Immi, and book-related things, instead of just writing what happened to me some random day like I do on here. The only problem is that no one reads my blog on here, and I have some really good stuff, and take the time to put up really nice pictures and everything, and on Tumblr, all you do is click re-blog, and you can have whichever nice picture you want on your blog. That's the really annoying thing. But I guess I will still put the link for this blog around. Maybe someone will want to read what I have to say, and have some say so in it. Well, to whoever is reading this, have a great day/night!

Laurel
xx

1 comment:

Snow White Archive said...

I read your blog and yes you do have some nice things to say. Cheers!